- This is our Education Enhancement project to decrease the gap between the study and life challenges for school students, through which we serve the field of geoscience by sharing this sort of knowledge with school students.
- We cover the following topics during our sessions in schools. “Volunteering Work, Self-learning, Presentation Skills, Science Experiments, and Future Career”.
- Volunteering work, we tell them about AAPG and its effective role in the world of oil and gas industry.
- Self-learning, we tell them about massive open online courses” MOOCs”, and showed them how to use the internet in increasing their knowledge effectively.
- Presentation skills, through an educative session we teach the students how to break the fear of public speaking.
- Then, we do some experiments with the student in the school science lab.
- Finally, we give a very inspiring session about different types of crafts, careers and freelancing jobs.